Sunday, August 3, 2008

Windows Vista: perception or reality, what counts for me is that IT WORKS!

I have been reading about some "specialized reports" and "surveys" that I don't care to mention here in which the performance, relevance, importance, you name it, of Windows Vista are questioned, "analyzed", etc. But, you know what? I really don't care, mostly if I'm running an operating system that is beyond the previous one (Windows XP) and which basically WORKS FINE. Let me say it again: this OS gets the job done and I like it. Says who? A power user of Windows since version 3.1 who has gone through all the versions and have used all of them for a considerable amount of time to know better: Windows 3.1 (3 years), Windows 95 (3 years), Windows 98 (2 years), Windows 2000 (2 years), Windows XP (6 years), Windows Vista (6 satisfactory months!).

No comments: