Friday, March 27, 2009

Ce clair objet du desir*


As if it wasn't enough with the impending rush of colors of the spring, and other good news around the corner, I came across, just today, the newest and coolest laptop design ever by Dell. It's called Adamo, pure Industrial Design (yes, my first career choice, still one of my greatest interests) and so attractive as to make people fall in love with it, admire greatly, covet (yes, the name is Latin). Well, among its many notable features: Windows Vista as the OS of choice! I am really glad manufacturers, like now, stopped the silliness of trying to please some customers who still, in 2009, want to be catered with Windows XP (a really old OS in computer years. Is that 8 years?!). Well done, Dell! I know, the news came out 10 days ago. [*That's French for "That light object of desire" paraphrasing unforgetable Buñuel's "Cet obscur objet du désir."]

No comments: